- MADE WITH HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE | These heavy duty steel wire shelving casters are made with industrial grade polyolefin tread. It is a non-marking wheel with a zinc plated fork finish perfect for kitchen cart replacement wheels and utility cart wheels.
- CASTERS FOR YOUR EVERY NEED | Linco has an extensive inventory of swiveling casters and wheels that are perfect for any cart wheels for all your transportation needs. This particular model of caster wheels should fit Seville Classics and has a solid rivet axle with the following specifications - L 4.5” x W 2” x H 5.5” and a 1 lb weight | Wheel Material: Polyolefin Tread | Swivel Wheel Radius: 3 7/16 inches | Capacity of each rotating wheel: 150 lbs
- ULTIMATE MOBILITY SOLUTION | Our extensive selection of heavy duty swivel caster and industrial wheels can accommodate any need imaginable. These particular durable wheel casters are made with high-strength and heat-treated steel for increased durability and caster life. These quiet casters have dual ball-bearing raceways for smooth swivel action and performance to minimize movement noise levels. It also does not damage floors. It also has an Octagon washer on stem models for easy installation.
- USER SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY | We ensure the safety of the users because we believe that it is important to maintain a safe working environment. These wheel casters are sturdy and safe to operate under high load conditions. It is chemical resistant and compliant to ICWM standards, RoHS Compliant zinc plating for corrosion resistance, NSF approved, and made in an ISO-certified factory.
- DECADES OF GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM LINCO | In our five decades of service, we have grown from a local mom-and-pop material handling company into one of the leading casters and wheels distributors in the United States. We carry an extensive inventory of heavy duty swivel caster. We take pride in our great customer service. With us, you can keep your business moving.
provides industrial casters in a range of sizes, options, and safety features. Our casters are available from a variety of brand names to assure you that we can provide the matching replacement caster wheels with the proper size and fit for any of your repair needs. With approximately eight hundred caster wheels coming from 6 different brands, you will easily find the part you are looking for. Our industrial casters come in the most common and uncommon sizes including sizes 3”, 3-1/2”, 4”, and 5”. Locking and non-locking casters are also available for convenience and safety purposes to insure your equipment stays in the specified space. We offer two versions of locking wheel; either top locking or total lock to accommodate your specific preference or need.